Peppermint



Skirt // CHICWISH
Top // ZARA (old)
Shoes // ASOS (very old)
Bag // Folli Follie (vintage)
Headband // H&M (old)




I am pretty sure I have mentioned a few before that I grew up and went to school in the Greek Province (Pyrgos, Ilias). Anyone, who is living or has ever lived in a provincial town or a village, knows well that most of the residents know each other and everything you do or say is under scrutiny and is being judged. 

It doesn't really matter by whom, because they are too many, of all ages and both sexes. Who did you talk to; where did you go; what did you wear; all in full report accompanied with the excuse that those people actually care about you and your family... While still in high school, I resisted in full strength 
against this malignity because I believed with all my heart that this behavior was insulting my personality and my rights as a human being. 

My advice to all those who claim that they "care" is: Get a life, for f*** sake! 

When I turned 18, I moved to another, bigger city, in order to go to the University, and never came back to that town. I only visit 3-4 times a year for a couple of days, just to see my parents, my friends and my beloved god-daughter. I am not willing to adjust into this kind of life, dealing with such behaviors and discussing about my life decisions with people I barely know. 

Can you relate? 


xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke