Bubble Sleeves

 


Top // CHICWISH
Skirt // ZicZac (very old)
Shoes // Nelly (very old)
Headband // ZARA (old)
Bag // SheIn (sold out)



For the last couple of months, I began posting again my "Look of the Day" on my InstaStories (they are all available here and here). The majority of clothes/shoes/accessories that I am wearing are old or sold out and someone might say or think: Then, why do you show them to us?

The answer is simple: I have a personal style blog and this is exactly what I am demonstrating, my own personal style and how I create romantic and girly looks in my daily life• I love my clothes and I want to wear them as much as I can, in as many as possible and imaginative combinations, preferably until they wear off and I can no longer wear them• Last, but not least, I am not a fan of fast fashion. Of course I am shopping from fast fashion companies, like Zara, H&M, Mango, ASOS, Chicwish, SheIn and others, however, I am not a frequent shopper and the items that I buy I take care of them so I can have them for many years to come. For example, I had an ivory Zara pant suit (you can see it here and here) for more than 15 years! 

On Barefoot Duchess you will not see me wearing new clothes in every outfit or demonstrating the latest fashion trends. But, trust me, you will find many ideas and inspiration on how to adjust girly and romantic looks into your daily routine, by taking my proposals and fitting them into your own personal style and wardrobe. 

From today's outfit, the only item that is NEW is my bubble sleeve top and you can buy it here. As for the skirt, shoes, bag and headband, I am giving you links to similar looking items, which you can find on the top of this post. Please bare in mind that ALL links are affiliate and that I get a small commission for every purchase that you make from my blog and by clicking those links.


xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke