Paris Couture Week Fall 2020 // Elie Saab



I am out of breath! I have no words for this masterpiece of a collection, my vocabulary, in any language that I know, is very poor to describe my excitement and admiration for Elie Saab's Couture collection for Fall 2020. There was no catwalk due to Covid-19 restrictions, however the photoshooting was mesmerizing. 

Beautiful girls, in elegant makeup and hairdos, dressed in the most stunning gowns ever created, wondering around like fairies in a forest, with a mirror installation that made it look even more otherworldly. Bulky ruffles, feathers, embellished crystals and dozens of meters of taffeta combined with high slits, one-shoulder tops and see-through mousseline is what I expect to see from Elie Saab. If I just say that he did not disappoint, it will be an understatement. As I already said, I am speechless. 

Enjoy the entire collection here

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Vogue