Delicate Romance

 


Dress // Ko.Misses
Faux fur wrap // ASOS (old) - similar here
Shoes // Stradivarius (old) - similar here
Purse // Accessorize (very old) - similar here
Earrings // SheIn



Couple of days ago, I received a package that I wasn't expecting and was pleasantly surprised. Once I opened it, I found inside a beautiful black dress wrapped in pink tulle accompanied by a tiny pink envelope with a cute message inside: 

"Dear Angeliki, 
It's hard to imagine someone else wearing this dress. Enjoy! ko.misses"

My joy was indescribable! Not only for the incredibly well-thought and generous gift, but also for the kindness of their message. I don't know these girls, we are not business partners, I have never met them in person, I don't know their faces nor their names, but they know me so well! They know what looks good on me, they have sent me two dresses, both gorgeous, even my measurements, although I don't know how, since they have never asked me! 

I have no words to thank them for this lovely black dress and their delicate romanticism in their actions and their words. For those of you who don't know them already, they create beautiful clothes for special and casual occasions. 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke