Blossom by Blossom

 

Top // H&M
Trousers // Stradivarius
Shoes // Soludos (very old)
Bag // ZARA (very old)
Hat // ZARA (old)
Earrings // ZARA (old)



Blossom by blossom, the Spring begins 🌸 or, better, continues until the hot Summer arrives. No matter how many times I say/ write/ sing how much I love Spring, I think they will never be enough. In Spring, I feel like I am being reborn, restored, refreshed and preparing myself for sweet summertime. 

Weather is getting warmer, days are bigger, nights brighter thanks to the clear skies, nature is blossoming and along with it my heart, my mood, my entire existence. Two weeks ago, I got the first dose of my Covid-19 vaccine and I am now planning my summer getaways. Now, that June is here and my birthday is round the corner, I can't wait for the better days that we all are longing for and deserve. 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke