The Makeup Diaries // Vol.3

 


I love wearing pastels on my clothes and makeup all year round. This makeup I am wearing on the photo above is one of my top go-to because it matches with almost all my outfits, fits my complexion and the products I am using are easy to apply and comfortable to wear no matter the weather. 

☆EYESHADOWS // Natasha Denona • Mini Nude Palette: They might be somewhat expensive, but they never disappoint! Natasha Denona's palettes (I own 5 minis... so far...) are extremely high quality, easy to blend, have great pigments and last very long, especially during summer, when it's very hot and the makeup is usually "melting". On my entire eyelid I applied Quoin, to even out any discolorations, on the outer corner and my crease I blended Soil, to create depth, and on top of my lid I added Lumino for brightness. 

☆MASCARA // NYX Professional Makeup • On The Rise: The result is amazing! This mascara lifts the lashes, curls them, gives them length, separates them, makes them look thicker, gives that butterfly effect, BUT... I feel that the wand is beating me up! For real!! It really hurts my eyelids every time I use it and although I love how my lashes look, I tend to avoid it... This is a bummer, because I do love the result

☆BLUSH: MILANI • 01 Romantic Rose: I ADORE this color. A sweet dusky pink that you can work on it as soft or bold you like. I trust Milani and buy their products because they are low-budget, high quality and extra cute. This blush has the shape of a rose and makes me so happy every time I hold in my hands. 

☆LIPSTICK: MAYBELLINE • SuperStay Matte Ink 60 Poet: My top favorite liquid lipstick, I love this shade (60) which I think it is perfect for my skin tone and I think I will never stop buying it, unless they discontinue it! It lasts very long, doesn't budge even if you wear a mask and I always pair it with the Milani lip pencil in the shade 04 Natural. 

Do you own makeup products that you use almost every day, that you feel comfortable wearing them and you look like your better self? Or your more colorful self, to be precise.

Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photo by me, via my Instagram