A Few Facts About Me

 

Dress // Ko.Misses
Hat // ASOS (old)
Shoes // H&M (old)




A few facts about my life that you (probably) didn't know and I would like to share with you, because I feel they have made me who I am today:

1/ I took ballet classes from the age of 3 until I was 27, with some interruptions in between. Dance, classic ballet especially, is by far my most favorite from all Arts, with architecture, painting and sculpture following, which I only enjoy from afar, since I am unable to create a single straight line... Classic ballet, for those of you who are not familiar with, means, apart from rhythm and plasticity, discipline and very hard work

2/ I am the oldest of three siblings, the other two are boys, Aris (2 years younger) and Giorgos (12 years younger). With Aris we grew up like twins, whereas with Giorgos I feel like his "mom" since the day he was born, something that hasn't changed over the years... 

3/ The Duke and I are a couple since we were 18! I met him the very first day I went to Patras to study @ the University and it was love at first sight. But not for him

4/ I own a Bachelor's degree in Primary Education (University of Patras, Greece) and a Master's degree in Human Resource Management (University of Surrey, UK). I never worked in either; Primary Education did not suit me while in HR I was searching for a job a whole year and no one would hire me... I finally got an internship in Advertising, fell in love with it, the scope of work, the people and stayed a whole decade! Of course, I would do that all over again

5/ I had 3 IVF procedures in the past, in order to get pregnant, all failures. The 3rd one almost killed me and this is why it was the last one 

6/ We have no children. But I have a godchild, Electra, whom I adore, and from the moment she came to my life she made it happier and more colorful 

7/ I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's Autoimmune Disease at the age of 23 and since then I live with it every single day. It's not visible, not something you can see, but for all of us that suffer from it our life changes entirely. Sending love and support to all who struggle

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke