L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Satin // Review

 

*not sponsored*

L'Oreal's Color Riche lipsticks are iconic and classic, being around for many years, since 1985! I can't say that they were ever my favorite, because that would be a lie, but I always owned at least one. Couple of months ago, I was in Hondos Center when the gold packaging of the Color Riche Satin range caught my eye. That moment, changed the course of history; I bought not one but four shades and love them all! 

Color Riche Satin lipsticks are very hydrating with a satin finish and easy-to-wear shades for all fair and medium complexions. And their names come straight from Paris (click on them to shop):


These are the four shades I bought that day and ever since I have been wearing them in rotation. I just can't get enough of them! Very hydrating and comfortable for my lips, their colors look so flattering on me and match with most of my makeup looks. I absolutely adore them! You can see how they look on me on the photos below. 

Have you tried them? 

*not sponsored*

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

All photos by me, via my Instagram