La Bohème


Top // Regalinas (old, similar here)
Skirt // Stradivarius (old, similar here)
Shoes // ZARA (old)
Bag // ZARA (old, similar here)
Rings // ZARA (old, similar here)
Necklaces // Vintage
Hat // H&M (old, similar here and here)




Hello my friends!! Hope you are all fine =)

Today I had the most exciting experience of giving a mini-interview about the trends of this upcoming Fall-Winter 2013 season, but more about this soon...

For this outfit I had to let out my inner Bohème. Those of you who know me in person, recognize that I have multiple personalities, whatever that means! I can go from BF jeans to lace dresses and from sneakers to thigh-high heeled boots. Depends on the day's mood. I do love wearing hats and would wear them more frequently, however in Greece people look at you like you are a weirdo. Yes, although it is a sunny country, almost 365 days a year, unfortunately people are not familiar wearing hats and I don't understand why!

Do you wear hats?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke








Photos by The Duke