14th Athens Xclusive Designers Week // Makis Tselios



Yesterday, I attended the 1st day of the 14th AXDW. That was my first time and was great fun, an amazing experience!! There were 4 incredible shows by talented designers, but I had a personal fav! As I was saying in a previous post, I will be posting only about those that I would wear based on my personal style.

Makis Tselios stole my heart with his Great Gatsby inspired Collection Atelier 2014. In long silk kimonos and satin long dresses embroidered with lace, sheer panels and feather details, his models looked like angels! From the hair, to the makeup, to the accessories, even the music was magical. Unfortunately, I couldn't take good quality photos with my smartphone, but thanks to Catwalk Mag, I can share some awesomeness with you. Long Love Greek Fashion!!


You can find selected looks of all the designers on a special folder @ my Facebook page by clicking here.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Tip: Those of you who are in research of a wedding dress should seriously pay a visit to Mr Tselios show room!