Fresh Mint


Skirt // ASOS (old) similar here & here
Shoes // Kurt Geiger (old) similar here
Top // ZARA (old) similar here
Clutch // Vintage similar here
Earrings // Vintage



The last week before Easter just began! Although the weather is a bit moody and chilly for this time of year, I am in full Spring spirits and Mint was the best color for me to express it. Now about that skirt... I saw it a month ago in ASOS and added it to my "wishlist" to buy it later. When I decided it was time for purchase the item was "out of stock" - Sadness and Frustration - Anyway, I let it go but was still on my mind, when suddenly I saw a "new in" under a different code looking exactly like it. So I bought it without any second thoughts and once I opened the parcel I realized why I was so obsessed with it: it is PERFECT!!

I have missed quite a few items in the past (and got some others I shouldn't...) and there was no way I was letting this one get away, too.

Is there a fashion item that got away and then you regretted it?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke