Pink Flamingos


Bralet // thanks to Stradivarius
Skirt // ASOS (out of stock, similar here)
Shirt // ZARA (very old, similar here)
Shoes // Kurt Geiger (old, similar here)
Bag // Vintage (similar here & here)
Ring // YSL
Necklace // Vintage




I love pink, you know I do. I am a very girly girl in my essence and I think this will never change. Of course, I also have a darker side, a more relaxed side, even a sporty side, but most of the time I am floating on a pink cloud... And the only birds that can fly with me up in the sky along my pink cloud and match with my outfit are flamingos, because they are pink! So, the Duke and I picked a very romantic place to shoot this outfit, a little lake with a wooden bridge in the center of Athens, inside the National Gardens. If you ever come to Athens, you should visit this beautiful green park, which is just beside the Parliament and the Constitution square! Very easy access and the best place to be in the heat of the summer!

July is here and couldn't be more excited! We are in the heart of summer, our vacation is booked and the only thing on my mind right now is going to the beach. Sea, sun, sand, fun, food, siesta. These are the words tumbling in my head and I just can't wait to get started.

What are your plans for this Summer?
xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke