A Poppy Field & The Best Gift Ever!!



Skirt // thanks to ChicWish
Camera // Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 (also in white, blue, yellow & black)
Heels // thanks to Sante Shoes (old, similar here & here)
Bag // ZARA (old, similar here)
Ring // Vintage
Top // H&M (old)



Couple of days ago I attended the Press Preview of Vichy's new anti-ageing cream, Liftactiv Supreme, an innovative product that promises not only to sooth wrinkles but also to make your skin look just like as fresh as when you wake up in the morning, all day long!! After the presentation was over, we all received a goody bag with the product and the best gift ever: an instant photo camera!! Of course, I went for pink and I couldn't wait to take pictures. Thank you much, Vichy, for the best gift I have ever received as a blogger. So happy & grateful =)

Now that I told you all about my new cute and sassy gadget, I would like to talk to you about another gorgeous skirt I received from ChicWish... I have to admit that in real life it looks even prettier and it is definitely the perfect piece for my girly/romantic wardrobe. #swoon

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke