Amal in Athens


I have to admit, Amal Clooney is not one of my favorite to watch. She is gorgeous and stylish and all, but her style looks a bit boring to me. However, the last day of her visit in Athens for the return of the Parthenon Marbles (aka Elgin's), she looked ravishing!



What actually caught my eye was her Dolce e Gabbana red hat-box bag*. According to this blog, Amal was also wearing an Oscar de la Renta dress, Jimmy Choo heels and Prada sunnies (don't know where the scarf is from). To cut the long story short, if you do the math, this outfit costs a small fortune...

No worries, my darlings! You can steal her look for less! Check out the links below and I promise you that you will look as stylish and elegant as Amal. Knock yourselves out!!


Photo from Vogue.

*any idea where can I find leather hat-boxes in Athens? let me know =)