The Red Coat // Closet Basics



Coat // ZARA (similar here & here)
Snood // ZARA (similar here)
Clutch //ASOS
Heels // Sante Shoes (old, similar here, here & here)
Pants // ASOS (old, similar here)
T-shirt // ZARA (similar here)




Although I consider the red coat as a closet essential, it's been absent from mine... This was because I couldn't find what I wanted, so I decided to wait. Once I laid my eyes on that one, I knew I had to make things right! I grabbed two sizes in order to find the best fit and finally bought the one that felt slightly more comfortable. Trust me, you don't want to look like a stuffed tomato when wearing your bright red statement coat! The tailoring is impeccable, the fabric is of very good quality and the color couldn't be brighter. Best Buy Ever!! It was worth the wait...

Is there something you really want to add in your closet, but hesitate because you haven't found the right one yet?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke