Dame de Carreau


Skirt // c/o Joanna Misseli
Clutch // Missguided (sold out, also in blue & silver)
Crown // ASOS
Heels //Kurt Geiger (old, similar here & here)
Belt // ZARA (old, similar here)
Shirt // ZARA (similar here)



...Or Queen of Diamonds, like those on my crown and the ones on the glorious gate behind me. Also, in Greek, we use the french word carreau for plaid...

I wanted to create a girly but also playful look, so I combined a simple & sporty plaid shirt with a very princess-y tulle skirt in pastel mint and accessorized with high heels, a statement clutch and a small crown on my hair.

Couple of days ago I met Joanna Misseli, the girl who designed the tutu I am wearing. I have to admit she is the most outgoing and friendliest person I have ever met! I adored her instantly. The chemistry between us was so good it felt like we knew each other forever.

Her tutu collection blew my mind (you know I am a sucker for tulle skirts & dresses) but this mint skirt took my breath away! So fluffy! Thrilled and excited to work with her and very honored to wear her clothes. Check out Joanna's entire collection here. I am sure you will adore her too. Just wait to meet her =)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke