Pink Frost


Fur Jacket // ASOS (old), similar here
Top // ZARA (old) similar here
Bag// ZARA (old), similar here
Shoes // ZARA (old) similar here




First of all, let me tell you this is NOT how that outfit was supposed to look like... It was one of the most awkward photoshootings we 've ever had. Strange coincidences happened that day, so everything had to change, from how the outfit would look to what the background would be! But let me take things from the beginning.

I was not supposed to wear the jacket. It was freezing cold and windy that day, so I had to wear it until we got to the "venue" and then take it off. But things did not go as smoothly as planned and the venue was too crowded, so we had to go for plan B (we always have a plan B). Unfortunately, on our plan B venue, there was another photoshooting taking place (!) so we had to decide quickly where to go (no, there is no plan C... yet!).

Although it was a sunny day, as I already mentioned, it was a very cold one too and where I was standing it was freezing! My eyes were crying from the cold wind and my teeth were chattering... Yet another experience to always remember, thanks to blogging!

I really hope that you like it, although I think the outfit would look much different (and slightly better) without the absolutely-necessary-faux-fur-jacket...

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke