Raining Season


Wellies // thanks to MIGATO, similar here
Umbrella // Top Vintage (sold out), similar here
Tights // Calzedonia, similar here 
Dress // ZARA, similar here
Cat Ears // ZARA (old), similar here






Last Saturday, we wanted to shoot an outfit with a white skirt and open toe shoes, but it was raining cats (the dogs arrived the next day)... But there was no way we were gonna skip the shooting! So the idea hit me: I grabbed my brand new wellies and my "raining cats" umbrella (can you believe the name??), put on a LBD, a pair of polka-dot tights and my cat ears and we were off for the photoshooting. Rain or Shine, I am photoshooting, baby, no matter what!

P.S.1 For those of you celebrating Halloween this time of year, it can be a totally wearable cat costume!
P.S.2 The shooting for the cancelled outfit is happening THIS Saturday =)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke