Paris Couture Week Fall 2015 // Valentino


While I was planning to share with you my favorite looks from Valentino's Haute Couture Fall 2015 Collection I bumped into THIS post from Cool Chic Style Fashion. And I changed my mind: There was no way I would post the runway photos instead of these masterpieces from Vogue Italia's editorial! Divine Grecian - Roman princesses/goddesses in black velvet and see-through maxi dresses in a setting of ancient ruins (I guess somewhere in Italy) wearing tiaras!! I close my eyes and I am there, with them, standing on a rock (to look tall) and super ecstatic... Come join me =)


See the entire collection here. You will find extremely hard to decide which one from the 59 looks is prettier, more regal and more flattering, because they are. The slits, the deep v-necks, the stringed waists, I loved everything about this collection.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|