Outfits 2015 // Review



This post is a review of all my outfits in 2015. If I had to describe it in three words, these would be: Retro - Romantic - Fairytale. Apart from the obvious, meaning my full skirts and dresses, my headpieces and my huge collection of high heels, my style in 2015 had some certain characteristics:


> Favorite colors // Pink. And Black. I also enjoyed adding some sparkles and sequins on my black outfits. Also, White & Blue was my favorite color pairing for Summer while Black & Cream for Winter.

> Favorite prints // Florals. Stripes. Stripes with florals. And Plaid, which actually replaced last year's Polka Dots. I also did a lot of print mixing.

> Statement pieces // I invested on Coats & Clutches.

2015 has been an amazing year for me. I feel as healthy, happy and loved as I have ever been before in my life, I have an adorable new god-daughter and although it was a tough year for my country and my family we are still going strong, together. My blog is blooming, my style is evolving and my work is extremely productive. And all thanks to you! Without you, my lovely friends, nothing would seem possible, nothing would be as it is. Thank you for your great support, your love and your kind words, you make my heart burst of happiness. Be well and have a great 2016!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke and Denia Kokoroskou

Fairytale

Floral Dresses

Floral Skirts

Plaid

Retro Flair

Pink!

More than Stripes

The Black Dress

Sparkles on Black

White & Blue

Statement Coats

Mixing Prints

Black & Cream