Silver Linings


Skirt // H&M, similar here
Tights // H&M, similar here
Clutch // ASOS (old), similar here
Top // ASOS
Coat // ZARA (old), similar here
Heels // ZARA (old), similar here





We believe that the most terrible things happen only to us. Our problems are the biggest, our pain is the worst, our burden is the heaviest. And that might be true, since it is very rare and extremely difficult to step into other peoples shoes and see life through their eyes. What I have learned through the years is that most of the times there is something good right round the corner and every dark rain cloud has a silver edge, or lining. At least I am always looking for it. As an optimist, I like to see the bright side of life.

My advice is to look for the sun, search for kindness and be kind to one another. Love and positive thinking can help us go through very tough times and situations. Trust me, I know.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke