Snow Princess


Coat // CHICWISH
Clutch // CHICWISH
Blouse // ZARA, similar here
Skirt // ZARA (old), similar here
Heels // ZARA (old), similar here
Belt // ASOS
Tiara // ASOS (old), similar here






2016 is on our doorstep, but you will not hear from me the "new year, new you" cliche, no. I used to believe it, but not anymore. The "new you" can come as soon as YOU decide it's time to make some changes so that you can be happier, healthier and hotter, hahaha.

For the New Year's Eve party, I picked a white outfit garnished with gold & silver details. I combined sequins, metallic accessories, fake white fur, a star clutch and a tiara to create a modern yet princess-y look. Enjoy your last day of 2015 to the fullest and welcome the first day of 2016 hugging and kissing and looking your best. Rise and shine my darlings. Rise and shine!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by Denia Kokoroskou

 *Special thanks to Belle-Amie in Piraeus