Golden Globes 2016 // Best Moments


Congratulations, Leo! I am so happy for his win, not only because I am a big fan, but also he is one of the most talented actors alive, most productive and evolves constantly. I stayed up all night to watch the red carpet arrivals and the entire ceremony. I feel very tired and sleepy, but I don't regret it. Apart from Leo's win, which I will name my No1, here are my best moments from last night:



2. Amy & Jennifer On Stage Together! 
Please please please let them host next year's Golden Globes. Please!!!!!!



3. Brad & Ryan
Am I dreaming? Is this Brad and Ryan sitting together on the same table? Really? Really?! They also came on stage to present their movie, The Big Short, which was nominated for Best Motion Picture - Musical/Comedy but lost over The Martian.


4. The Gorgeous Stallone Daughters
Sure, Sly won the trophy but his three gorgeous girls stole the spotlight on the red carpet. 


5. The Red Carpet
One of the best red carpets I have ever seen, with so many stunning dresses.

- Pinks with Flower Details, dresses that I would pick for myself -
Amber Heard in Gucci with a gorgeous back & Leslie Mann in a playful Monique Lhuiller, both with long trains


- Whites with one-shoulder Capes -
Lily James like a fairy in Marchesa & Saoirse Ronan, a Greek Goddess in Saint Laurent Couture


- Black with heart-shaped Cleavage -
Lady Gaga in structured Atelier Versace, was the most unexpected winner of the night for her role in AHS Hotel, & Dame Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka, always so classy and elegant


- Statuesque silhouettes with Sparkly details -
Newly engaged Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Amy Adams, both in Atelier Versace


- Liquid Dreams -
Julianne Moore in Tom Ford, the long sleeves made her look so majestic, & smoking hot Olivia Wilde in Michael Kors with the perfect deep cleavage, unlike some other ladies that squeezed their "girls" in wrong sized cups...




See ALL nominees & winners here.
Did you watch the Globes? Tell me your best moments! Or your worst...


xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via PopSugar, Harper's Bazaar & StyleCaster