The amazing style of Shiona Turini


I first noticed Shiona Turini three years ago when PopSugar included her in their Best Street Style at Paris Fashion Week. She was then wearing an outfit that I would totally wear myself (see it here), and that made her really interesting to watch. Born and raised in Bermuda, she is, according to her LinkedIn, a Freelance Fashion Editor, Stylist, and Creative Consultant. I also know that she is Solange's (Knowles) stylist and I think she is doing a great job.



She usually goes for princess-y looks but with a touch of edginess. A full white skirt and a crop top showing Mickey Mouse, a leather biker jacket over a tulip dress, pointy toe white girly pumps with Adidas training socks! Today, I am sharing with you some of her best Street Style. Check them out!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

All photos via her personal Instagram account