Parisian🗼Street Cafe 🍵🍰


Skirt // CHICWISH
Shoes // thanks to SANTE SHOES
Bag // thanks to Accessorize
Top // thanks to Stradivarius (old), similar here






I really don't know what's gonna happen when I actually go to Paris and post outfits from there. What titles am I going to use since I have almost used everything French I know?? Anyway, I believe that nothing is more permanent than NOW, so I will figure them out when I need them.

The reason I always choose clothes and skirts with bright, happy colors and patterns is because I do believe that your outfit can change your mood, lift it or drop it. Not that a skirt or a pair of shoes can give you happiness, nothing like that, but they definitely help your self-confidence, especially the way you walk and talk. Feeling comfortable and pretty in your outfit can change the course of your day.

Have a Happy & Colorful Weekend!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke