Pink Rose Garden


Dress // CHICWISH
Shoes // Sante Shoes (old), similar here
Purse // Carpisa, similar here
Belt // Migato, similar here






As an optimistic person, I see opportunity in (almost) every situation, a light at the end of a long and dark tunnel. Since I was little, even as a teenager, I always looked for something good in a bad moment, in a failed exam, in a bad relationship (romantic or other), a job interview that didn't go well, a trip that didn't go as planned, etc. My advice to those of you who cannot handle a bad situation is to stay calm, close your eyes and think of a garden full of roses (mine are bright pink, but I let you choose the color). I can't remember if someone told me to do that, but works perfectly for me and I intend to keep it like that as long as I breathe.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke