Magnificent Gold


Dress // CHICWISH
Purse // ASOS
Headband // H&M, similar here
Coat // Harris Mitsiopoulos Couture, similar here
Heels // ZARA (old), similar here
Tights // Calzedonia (old), similar here






Gold is considered a very royal and very distinct choice of color, therefore I suggest it (and personally wear it) for very special and unique occasions, such as weddings & baptisms, a night at the opera or at a black-tie party. I love pairing it with black and in this outfit the black flowers on my dress helped a lot to create a harmonious look. A black brocade coat, a pair of black lace tights, black velvet-y heels and a black velvet headband with applique golden flowers and pearls made my golden dress stand out. The only golden accessory was a statement cage sphere clutch, which I could not resist buying!

I am clearly aware that it is a bold combination, but if you want to look regal and stand out from the crowd, you must leave your shy self aside. Either you are a blonde or a brunette, I guarantee you that you will receive very flattering comments about your look. I wouldn't suggest it to a readhead, but, hey, if you feel like it just go for it! As long as you feel comfortable and 100% yourself.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke