Roses Are Not Always Red


Dress // CHICWISH
Faux Fur Scarf // ASOS
Purse // thanks to Migato
Tights // thanks to Scholl 
Shoes // Stradivarius, similar here & here
Headpiece // similar here
Belt // similar here






It's been long, actually too long since I last posted an outfit. A series of unsuccessful photoshootings explains why you haven't seen an outfit for so long. It is not something unusual and it does not mean anything besides that the previous shots were 'unsuccessful' (bad light, wrong background, not-matching accessories, frizzy hair etc.). You already know that when I post an outfit I must be the first one to like it before I show it to you.

This is the last outfit of the year so I am wishing you all a happy and pink New Year from the bottom of my heart! Or red or white or any other color you prefer, but I want mine to be pink.

Happy & Colorful 2018, my darlings!!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke