Paris Couture Week Spring 2018 // Ralph & Russo


Ever since I discovered Ralph & Russo, it is amongst the first ones to check when it is Couture Week in Paris. Most of the times, Tamara Ralph, the Creative Director of the British Fashion House, has not let me down. Loved this collection so much that I couldn't decide which 10 out of the 20 runway looks I had picked I should share with you.


Of course I could share all 20 with you, but it is my blog's policy not to create posts with more than 10 photos, because it get's boring and tiring. A policy which I personally created so I can keep the blog clean and organized, so it would be a bit ridiculous not to follow.

Tamara's touch and personal is always apparent on her shows, feminine, elegant and with a touch of Old Hollywood. Enjoy

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Vogue