Boss Lady


Skirt // CHICWISH
Top // ZARA
Bag // SheIn
Shoes // New Look (old)
Hairband // ASOS (old)






Be your own boss | Follow your rules | Listen to your instinct

These are my 3 pillars on how to feel confident, happy and secure, standing on my own two feet. Of course, I need the people I love to be by my side, but they have to stay there. By my side that is.

It is very important within my Personal Value System to have the full control of myself and my choices, my decisions must be mine and mine alone and so should be the consequences. I always discuss about my dilemmas, my anxieties and my problems with my husband, my brothers, my family and my closest friends, but the final decision is 100% mine. I gather all the opinions, for and against, I reflect and finally decide what works best for me.

I believe that when you know that you are your own boss, you follow your rules and listen to your instinct, at the end of the day, whatever the outcome, you know it was YOUR decision and nobody else's. Then, you can use your wins and losses to move forward stronger because they are yours!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke