Lilac & Cream


Skirt // CHICWISH (sold out, same in grey here)
Top // ZARA TRF (very old)
Scarf // Alviero Martini 1a Classe
Bag // Carpisa by Penelope Cruz (old)
Trench Coat // ZARA (on mark down)
Shoes // FSJ Shoes






It's been quite some time since I last posted an Office Look. I guess that since I stopped working in an office environment, such looks are not top of mind for me anymore. I prefer rather girlier, more romantic and... less comfortable outfits that blend in better with my blog and what I do now.

However, many of you have that daily "What to Wear" struggle for the office, so I am sharing today one of my favorite color combinations for Winter: Lilac & Cream. And here is why: Warm and colder tones twine in together to create an extremely flattering, yet not so popular, for all women outfit. Whether you are a blonde, a brunette or even a redhead, I can guarantee that this combo will look lovely on you.

I have some more office look ideas that I would like to share with you, so stay tuned!

*Extra Tip: adding leopard details, like a pair of shoes or a belt or a bag, can instantly give an extra warm tone to this pastel outfit; and a silk scarf grants some sophistication with the least effort

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke