The Nutcracker


Dress // CHICWISH (also in dark blue)
Hair Bow // Stradivarius
Cape // Zara (old)
Purse // H&M






When decorating the tree and our house for the Holidays, there is always Christmas music playing on the background, from Frank Sinatra to Caroling Choirs and from Michael Bublé to Classic Music. One of the Classical tunes that I prefer listening to during the holidays is that from Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker. I love it entirely, from the beginning to the end, in its bits and as a whole. I think it is the absolute for someone to see/hear/experience if you want to get into the festive mood.

And what an inspiration that was for today's outfit! The dress, the heels, even the bow in my hair were screaming to me "Nutcracker". Although I rarely do high ponytails anymore, I thought that I had to, I had to stay loyal to my theme. The cape was a last minute addition because it was cold and I couldn't stay too long just with the dress, but actually fitted perfectly.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke