Chic Taffeta


Dress // Perfect Dress
Earrings // Swarovski
Ring // Swarovski
Shoes // Thomas Shoes
Purse // FoliFolie (very old)






Loved the dress, my accessories, my makeup (my hair not so much...), this entire photoshooting was one of my favorite... A very rare occasion, since the photos were NOT taken by The Duke, but by my friend Marianna. Although this was our first photoshooting together, I felt very comfortable with her very quickly. She is a vintage blogger and really appreciates a retro-style dress, but you can tell by the photos that she took. 

Now, let's talk about The Dress. I picked this peacock blue color because I instantly fell for it and I had the perfect jewelry to pair it, however it also comes in black, silver beige, salmon pink, rusty red and a bridal off-white. It is perfect for all kinds of special occasions. Pick the color that you like and suits you best and accessorize it to the next level. It is affordable and well fitted. I wore mine at a wedding with a petticoat, long satin gloves and a cape and it looked lovely. 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by Marianna Chalkiadaki aka Vintageholic