I ❤ ❤ You


Dress // SheIn
Belt // SheIn
Sunglasses // SheIn
Earrings // SheIn
Shoes // Stradivarius (old)
Purse // Migato (old)






I have told you before that the Duke and I never celebrate Valentine's Day. We choose to show our love and appreciation to each other every day and at least once a week we go out on a date. It is very important for us to do that regularly and act like when we first met.

This means that I always dress up for that date and most of the times I pick a dress. This past Saturday we celebrated our 22nd anniversary (we've been together since early February 1997), so for that special date I picked a special dress. I think it is extremely pretty, has an amazing flattering fit and is very affordable. You can wear it on all kinds of special occasions, from a dinner to a night at the theater, even at a wedding I would dare to say, because the flowers even out the blackness.

Have a great day, whatever you do. I ❤ ❤ you and thank you for your support and kindness.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke