Bike Ride


Dress // CHICWISH
Shoes // H&M
Headband // Zara (old)






Excitement. Fear. Happiness. These three words sum up my feelings the day I decided to ride a bike after 25 years! Last time I remember, I was 15 and it was much much easier...

After so much rain, cold and gloomy weather, although we are going through the last month of Spring, it was finally warm and we decided to go for a picnic @ Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (aka SNFCC). On location, we discovered that you could rent a bike! After many silent looks and laughs between us, we finally went for it. The truth is that it didn't go that well for me; In total, I was with the bike for half an hour but actually riding it for 30 seconds... I was too scared that I would fall and hurt myself or someone else passing by or even damage the bike!

But I will not give up; I will keep on trying and, hopefully, I will be back on track! Soon...

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke