And the Livin' is Easy


Skirt (as dress) // CHICWISH
Belt // Stradivarius
Bag // Pull & Bear
Shoes // Sante (old)
Earrings // ZARA






Summertime, and the livin' is easy... August, for me, means"anarchy"; I choose not to follow my daily routine, instead I do things that I usually don't.

I don't go running, because it's too hot and too creepy with no people on the streets.
I eat whatever whenever, because I need to keep my sanity.
I wash my hair almost every day and style it on a side braid, while still wet, because it also needs a break.
I repeatedly wear a single pair of golden flat sandals I bought from Monastiraki, linen dresses that don't look very girly, but feel so comfortable and I carry the same freaking straw bag, which is going to shred into pieces anytime now.
I also realized by looking at these photos that I haven't done highlights on my hair since this past December, but it's ok. As I said, my poor hair also needs some rest.

Have fun, enjoy the sun, sleep, eat, drink a lot of water and spend time with your loved ones

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke