Pink is an Attitude


Trench Coat // CHICWISH
Skirt // ZicZac (very old)
Top // Stradivarius (very old)
Shoes // Zara
Bag // Zara
Necklace // Swarovski






And just like pink, prevention is also an attitude. When I turned 36 I had my first mammogram, mainly for future reference, but also due to the three IVF's I had, all with complications (ovarian hyperstimulation). At the age of 40, my doctor suggested I had to do my re-check. The results showed that I "leveled up", which is not a good thing when breasts are involved. I was very alarmed that day and immediately called him. He calmed me down and said that we will keep monitoring the situation and whatever comes up we are going to deal with it immediately.

There is nothing more important than preventing what may harm you. I would never forgive myself if I knew I could prevent something but instead I ignored it. Talk to your gynecologist, they will guide you through it. Prevention is all about loving and taking care of yourself and your body.

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke