BAFTA Awards 2020 Favorites // Red Carpet

Scarlett Johansson in Atelier Versace

Beautiful women in stunning dresses @ the BAFTA 2020 red carpet. Loved it! However, I have a feeling that I need to point out something that caught my eye more than once that evening: What's up with the hair, ladies??


Most of my favorite walked the red carpet and some of them even presented or accepted their awards with messy, terribly looking hair! WHY??? What happened ? Why does it look so dry and damaged? Is it too much dying and heated styling? Is it boredom? Or maybe don't have enough time to do it all, dress, makeup AND hair? Leaving the hair for last and if there is any time left we 'll fix it, if not, just put them up on a messy bun and lots of hairspray?

To me, hair is very important to look healthy, clean and well treated... Of course, I don't expect everyone to look like Rapunzel just because I like it, but i surely expect some extra care on your hair look, especially when you are wearing a dress of 10.000 $ and jewelry of 100.000 $! Is it just me or there is something wrong with the hair of actresses and celebrities?

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via PopSugar, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar & Vanity Fair

Charlize Theron in Christian Dior

Renée Zellweger in Prada

Laura Dern in Valentino 

Zoë Kravitz in Saint Laurent

Alice Eve in Ralph & Russo

Daisy Ridley in Oscar de la Renta

Rooney Mara in Givenchy