Meghan Markle in Emilia Wickstead


I was planning to post this exactly 3 weeks ago, but then the pandemic of Covid-19 took over the entire planet and Greece was no exception. I decided that it is no good for me or anyone else to be overwhelmed by panic and grief. I am not suggesting that we should pretend it is not happening, because such thing would be unrealistic and I am a realist; however, it seems to me therapeutic to see/read/write something that does not involve sickness and deaths and economic crisis.



That said, I really missed Meghan Markle and I am going to miss her even more, because tomorrow (I think) is her final day as a royal. One of her last appearances in the UK was at the Commonwealth Day service at Westminster Abbey in early March. Meghan looked stunning in a wisely picked all-green outfit. She wore a green caped design by Emilia Wickstead and styled it with nude Aquazzura stiletto pumps, a green Gabriela Hearst mini bag and a fascinator in the same color as her dress. I loved the cape, it made the entire look very regal and glamorous.

Stay safe everyone 💕

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Harper's Bazaar, PopSugar and WhoWhatWear