Cannes 2019 // Elle Fanning in Christian Dior


Elle Fanning always looks like a princess popping out of a fairytale or an old-Hollywood movie star or any divine creature from dream, just to cover it all. Although she is the little sister of Dakota Fanning (I am Sam, War of the Worlds, The Alienist, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, The Twilight Saga and many more), she is never under her shadow when it comes to walking down the red carpet.


In 2019, Elle was one of the Cannes Festival jury members and also the youngest in its history! I saved almost ALL of her looks from the red carpet and I have shared with you one of them already, here. This one in particular, with the midnight blue tulle skirt, the pale pink almost white see-through blouse with a corset underneath, the wide brimmed woven black hat and the retro hair and makeup was one of my favorite of all time! I would definitely wear it myself, head to toe.

Elle has a unique personal style and works with a stylist that I admire very much, Samantha McMillen. Those two are a match made in heaven and I am always looking forward to what's coming next!

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via PopSugar & Elle