Wild About White

 

Trench // H&M
Earrings // ASOS
Top // ZARA (old)
Skirt // Chicwish (very old)
Shoes // FSJ (very old)
Bag // Topshop (old)
Belt // H&M (old)
Bracelet // ZARA (very old)





When I was a little girl, people kept telling me that white color doesn't look good on me because I am very fair and it makes me look pale. Sorry, but I will have to disagree; white looks good on everyone!
 
To me, white means positivity, light, joy. And this is exactly what I want for me and everybody else. 

Since 2020, when the Covid-19 pandemic swiped us all off our feet and is still here, claiming thousands of lives everyday, I kept wondering, how much worse things can get? And then a war in Europe came to show me that things I had for granted, no longer are. I am shaken and shocked! Those difficult years that passed and the ones that are obviously coming, keep pointing out that there are some among us, who do not appreciate what they have. They are constantly nagging about anything, but they have everything and they are never content. They want what YOU have, that one little thing you cherish and worked for so hard. And if they don't get it, then you should not have it either. I feel so sorry for them... 

Keep the positivity, the light and joy into your lives for as long as you can. Never let go. 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke