Women for Women

 

Dress // Ko.Misses 
Shoes // Stradivarius
Bag // Zara (old)
Earrings // (old)



Couple of days ago, I was thinking about my grandmother Alexandra, again. I have been doing this quite often, remembering her words and what she would say, during difficult times: "stop stressing out, you silly girl, stress is not a good thing, come on, let's eat some chocolate and everything will be fine, you'll see", haha. She loved chocolate 

I remembered her again, the other day, because 4 years have gone by since she passed away, thinking that she spent half of her lifetime being called "grandma"... When she was my age, in her early 40s, she became a grandmother! Unimaginable  

Thankfully, life has changed so much since then (the late 1970s), especially for us, women. I am not a supporter of "how beautiful was life back then", because, according to most people I have talked to, it wasn't. Life is not how it looks in the movies, never was, never will be. 

I am feeling grateful living in the NOW, in a free country and I will do everything I can within my power so that young girls, the next generation of women, will finally experience equality #womenforwomen

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke