February 9, 2012

Elizabeth Olsen in Glamour Magazine - March 2012


Elizabeth Olsen is my favorite up and coming actress and fashionista! She is featured in the March 2012 issue of Glamour UK. The younger Olsen sister posed for a stylish photoshoot showing the "Spring's breeziest fashions" while giving a fashion-focused interview.



On her many stages of personal style:
"I've gone through different stages of fashion. I went through a second-hand-only phase when I was 16. Then I only wore long skirts and cardigans at 18."

On her current fashion preferences:
"I like wearing clothes that look quite put-together. Shirts buttoned all the way up, fitted trousers."


On her most extravagant purchase of a Marni coat:
"I was obsessed with Marni, so every birthday and Christmas, my parents would give me gift certificates and I would save them up. To this day, it's my favorite purchase."

On leaning on her sisters to look better:
"I've always borrowed from my sisters, but more now as I have more occasions to go to. They've promised to make me a dress if I get to go to any huge award shows this season."

Images and interview quotes via Gossip Center
See also Elizabeth for ASOS magazine here

Thanks for reading,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...