Little Black Dress // Closet Basics


Dress // ZARA (old, similar here, here and here)
Shoes // Massimo Dutti (old, similar here, here and here)
Bag // ZARA (on sale, similar here, here and here)
Sunglasses // Tom Ford (similar here, here and here)
Scarf // ZARA (new, similar here)
Earrings // Vintage (similar here)




Hello everyone!! As you can realize, this is an older outfit photoshoot, way before my Summer vacation, where I got "kissed" by the sun and my skin now looks a bit darker and my hair slightly blonder. The Little Black Dress aka LBD is a wardrobe must-have not only for fashionistas but for any woman in the western world culture after reaching the age of sweet 16.

I personally believe that any girl by the age of 16 is old enough is old enough to start building her personal wardrobe. If she is old enough to work (helping at parental business, waiting tables or even modelling), during holidays and vacation of course, and earn some money of her own then I believe it is time to start doing some serious thinking about her personal style, right? This is 100% my personal opinion, there is no styling book or guide that states such a thing (or none that I am aware of)! I personally bought my LBD in the age of 18 and still have it and still wear it! It is not the one pictured here, but I should figure out an outfit for you =)

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke








Photos by The Duke