♕ Always Wear Your Crown ♕


Crown // ASOS
Skirt // ASOS
Top // ASOS
Shoes // DIY, same here
Clutch // MissGuided (sold out), similar here
Tights // ZARA (old), same here




Growing up I realized one simple thing:
"Carry yourself like a Queen and you will attract a King" - a Duke in my case =)

Let me explain the meaning of those words because they might have double translation. In no way I suggest that you should be arrogant or a narcissist or even a person that walks all over people to get what they want. At least that's what most people think about Queens & royalties in general. No! On the contrary.

I am telling you to live your life with self respect, improve your strengths and work on your weaknesses. Always be kind and polite to others. Just be the best person you can. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart! Last but not least, be kind to unkind people. They need it the most... - Well, I have to work on that...

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke