Jennifer Aniston covers Harper's Bazaar // April 2016

Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane dress / Tiffany & Co. necklace

One of my favorite Greeks in Hollywood and definitely one of America's sweethearts, Jennifer Aniston looks her best at Harper's Bazaar's cover for April 2016. Being married to a man that makes her laugh (some bells are ringing for her ex, maybe?), looking stunning in her 40s and keeping distance from the social media are some of the topics she discussed about.

Here are some lines that PopSugar picked for us:


On aging gracefully: "I feel better in my 40s. Not only do you feel better in your body physically, but you're mentally better. Because, say, in your 20s, you didn't know sh*t. For me, in my 30s I was just trying to figure it all out. Then when you hit 40, you're like, 'Oh, okay. I got this.' There are women who've hit 50 who are stunners, like shocking. We just take better care of ourselves."

Alexander McQueen gown, made to order
On being married to Justin Theroux: "I'm lucky because Justin is the funniest person I've met, and we make each other laugh. Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful."

On her issues with social media: "We work so hard to maintain some sort of life and privacy, why would we intentionally put ourselves out there? It's like you're on TV or on a movie screen. [Fans] see you, hold their phone right up to your face, and take a picture. I'm like, I'm standing right here with a pulse! It's sweet, though, just . . . different."

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos via Harper's Bazaar

Versus Versace dress