The Tartan Dress


Dress // SHEIN
Shoes // ZARA (very old)
Bag // TopShop (old)
Beret // H&M
Belt // SHEIN






In my dreams, I...
... say and write my opinion
... go places and visit other countries
... wear whatever I want
... spend my life with the person I love
... don't care what others think or say about me

When I am awake, I...
... make my dreams come true!

Taking the baton from Maria Grazia Chiuri, the creative director of Christian Dior, and her tribute to tartan, feminism and the "global sisterhood" for the Fall 2019 collection (read more about it here), I would like to thank all those women around the world, who fought and struggled and suffered in the past and present, so that I can live the life I am dreaming every single day!

I am who I want to be and from where I stand I have the power to make things better for the next generations of women. We should support and help each other grow. Let's be the beacons of kindness, let's open doors, paths and hearts to help young women and men take human kind many steps forward. There are still many things to be done, equality is a battle that needs to be fought and won.

*Disclaimer about freedom: my freedom stops where your freedom begins. I will never offend you on purpose, physically or mentally. Freedom is, above and all, respect to one another and to one's self. 

xoxo
|barefoot duchess|

Photos by The Duke